Day Camp gives your kids a great opportunity to grow closer to God, to build friendships with other kids, and to have a blast playing games and activities. All the information you need regarding Day Camp: Gadgets and Gizmos can be found below:
- Day Camp is June 20-22 from 9 AM to 5 PM at the Henderson Campus. Drop off will begin at 8:30 AM and the latest to pick up your child will be 5:30 PM.
Drop off / pick up procedure
- Enter through MAIN ENTRANCE 4 on the North Side of the building. Our team will be there to greet you and help you get checked in for Day Camp: Gadgets and Gizmos.
- At check-in, you will receive a name sticker for your kid and a code for you. You will use this code to pick up your child at the end of the day. You will need to check-in each day.
- If someone else is picking up your kid at the end of the day, let our check-in team know and we will make note of who is picking up your kid.
- After you have checked in, you will drop off your kid at the THEATRE, where they will be welcomed by their group leader for Day Camp.
What to Bring:
- Sack lunch for each day
- A Bible
- Camp T-Shirt (will receive on the first day of camp)
- Water Bottle with name written on it
- Closed toe shoes: your kids will be playing games and activities
What NOT to Bring:
- Any toys, electronics, phones, or video games
What to Expect:
- Your kid will be placed in a small group of kids their own age with one of our approved and background checked leaders
- This leader will be with the group for the entire day at camp
- Your kid’s leader will be contacting you before camp to introduce themselves, let you know the color team, and give you other important details necessary for Day Camp.
First Step for Kids
On Thursday, June 22, we will be hosting a First Step for Kids class at 3:30 PM. This will give you a great opportunity to get a small glimpse into Day Camp and to what your kids have learned in their three days at camp. First Step for Kids will be a great capstone to camp if your kids haven’t taken the class in the past. Registration for the class will be part of the Day Camp registration. One parent must be in attendance for the class.
How you can be part of the experience:
- Every day, we will be giving you a Parent Cue, which will help prompt conversation with your kid about what they learned and experienced at Day Camp.
- We will be highlighting camp through pictures and videos on our Facebook page. Go to https://www.facebook.com/CentralKidsHenderson/ and LIKE our page to follow all the fun throughout the day
Central Kids Team Contact
For more details and questions about Day Camp: Gadgets and Gizmos, please email us at